You are here


How to plaster drywall or plasterboard joints

Setting of plastering plasterboard joints (plasterboard is sometimes called drywall, and gyprock) is used to cover each joint in plasterboard. So when the plasterboard have been 'set' and then sanded you can paint the walls without seeing any joins. So how do you plaster the plasterboard joints? With some basic tools and the right materials we show you how to get the best results.